"Because of the nature of our business we require training for a whole range of mechanical handling equipment which includes Very Narrow Aisle Trucks, Gondola Cranes, Reach Trucks, Counter Balance trucks, Medium Level Order Pickers and Low Level Order Pickers."Arco Ltd
"We were contacted by Dee from National Safety Training Centre back in April to see if we would be interested in taking up the opportunity of some free fork lift training for our employees along with an NVQ qualification which would be relevant to the work that they currently did. Dee came down to our factory the following week and we were amazed by the package that they could offer us which would cost us a business nothing."GRP Building Solutions
"I have been using National Safety Training to book our colleagues here at Dunelm onto Fork Lift and Banksman training courses for nearly 2 years now. What a fantastic service with great communication skills, thank you Ian, Rhonda, Chloe and team for all your support. Highly recommended!"Dunelm Ltd
Our pledges to you are:
Our Service Standards:
When you visit us we will:
• Greet you in a polite and friendly manner.
• Help you with access or language requirements as best we can.
• Provide you with advice and guidance to achieve your goals.
When you telephone we will:
• Answer your call in a polite and professional manner.
• Answer your call as quickly as possible – our aim is to answer 80% of calls within 5 rings.
• Respond to all messages left on voicemail or answer phones within 1 working day.
When you write to us or email us we will:
• Acknowledge your letter or email within 3 working days.
• Explain why it will take longer, if we cannot reply in full within 10 working days.
• Reply to you in a plain, jargon free English.
• Respond by telephone where possible, especially if you have an urgent enquiry.
What we ask of you:
• Please treat our staff and premises with respect and consideration.
• Please give us all the information we need to deal with your enquiry.
• Please give us honest and constructive feedback so that we can improve our services in the future.
• Please tell us if you have particular access or language needs.
We recognize on occasions we may get it wrong or not do something that you think should have been done.
Where we have let you down we will:
• Try to put things right straight away.
• Give you an explanation as to what happened.
• Agree a solution with you, where we can.
• Use what we learn from our mistakes to help improve our services for the future.