The role of the workplace Fire Warden is very important. Fire Wardens assist in ensuring adequate fire safety procedures are implemented. The Fire Safety Regulatory Order 2005 requires that the appointed ‘competent person’ (in this case the Fire Warden) must also undergo suitable training. This training module provides invaluable knowledge to the Fire Warden of their duties and what actions to follow in the event of a fire.
This will cover a number of elements including:-
- Understanding your roles and responsibilities as a Fire Warden
- How to recognise how fires start.
- What the key fire prevention methods are and the basic fire precautions that can be taken at work
- Understanding the context of means of escape and what action to take in the event of a fire.
- The Fire wardens role in a fire drill and what a fire warden needs to do in the event of a fire
- Understanding the different types of fire extinguishers available in the working environment.
All courses can be delivered at your premises throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
Contact us to obtain a quote